Pumpkin Face Peppers
29 Oct, 2012
Written by Jamie Frerichs
Here’s a quick and fun way to present dips for a party or make stuffed peppers for dinner during the days leading up to Halloween.
1. Be sure you use orange peppers that stand upright. Nobody likes a tipsy pumpkin face pepper.
2. Wash the pepper and carve the top with a small knife. Feel free to zig, zag, or carve a straight line.
3. Clean out the inside of the pepper.
4. Dry the outside of the pepper.
5. Draw or carve a face on the pepper. If you are using the pepper to hold dip, then draw a face on the pepper with a marker. If you preparing a stuffed pepper for dinner, then carve a face into the pepper with a small knife.
Fill your pumpkin face pepper with something delicious and enjoy!
I enjoyed Jamie’s presentation SO MUCH! Then, I attended my friend Landi’s Halloween party. She had some fun presentations, also. I thought I’d share those as well. Clockwise from the top left. Pumpkin puke: guacamole; Apples & Almonds (with peanut butter); Dirty q-tips: marshmellows w/chocolate & butterscotch; Rats: Peanut butter & cereal; Syringes: Jello Shots. Fun! If you still have a Halloween party, I hope you can use some of these fun ideas! ~Jen