The winner is…
Megan Branstiter! Congrats, Megan. Please send me an e-mail to [email protected] for deatils! Thanks everyone!
Guys, I like wine. This should not come as a shock.
Wine + good music + good friends = I like even more!
The Nebraska Wine and Jazz Festival is fast approaching and we have two tickets ($50 value) to give away! First, details on how you can win.
1. Share this post on Facebook by clicking this link and hitting the share button!
2. For an extra entry, head on over to the Kearney Area Community Foundation’s Facebook page to give them a like. (They put on this spectacular weekend!)
3. Be sure to leave a comment either here or on Facebook so I can properly track those shares. Just say, I shared! Or hello. Or you’re awesome or whatever lovely comment you would like to leave. (You’re awesome, optional and won’t get you an extra entry. But it will boost my ego, so there’s that.)
Contest ends at 5 pm on Monday, May 4. One winner will win two tickets to the festival! Winner chosen at random. Winner announced Monday evening on this post and on our social media channels.
- Friday, May 8 5pm- 11pm
- Saturday, May 9 5pm-11pm
- Buffalo County Fairgrounds (3807 Ave. N Kearney, Nebraska)
- Tickets $25.00 per person/per day
- To purchase tickets: Click Here
Here’s the rundown on this fantastic event. Grab your girlfriends or your favorite guy and plan for a fun night! (I’ve been there many times. Remember the wine thing? I like it. Plus, it’s Nebraska wine which is a pretty great combo!) Throughout the evening you’ll listen to fabulous local musicians, sample different wines from a variety of vineyards across the state, (there’s microbrews and food available, too!), and simply relax and enjoy life!
It’s so fun. Say “hi” if our paths cross next weekend!
Good Luck, guys!