Written by Jennifer Sill
Usually these ‘Pinspirations’ come directly from Pinterest, but I have to admit I’ve been slacking on my ‘pins’ lately. Instead, we’ve been out doing ‘classes’ at local kids museums and the like. SO, this project actually comes from one of our outings.
-Pie Crust (we used the kind you find in the refrigerated section at the grocery store.)
-Peach Pie filling (the museum used strawberry. We used peach.)
*Big Cookie Cutters or a large-mouth glass
*Ice Cream topping if you like
1. Roll out the dough
2. Cut at least two equal shapes
3. Place pie filling in the center of one of your shapes.
4. Place the second shape on top of the first.
5. Pinch and roll the edges to keep the filling in.
6. Poke holes in the top to let the pie ‘breathe’
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes (or until golden brown)
You must click above for a link to the other projects. Individual photos will not link. (Sorry!)