Sparkly lights, Hallmark movies, heartfelt gifts, and too many cookies. ‘Tis the season for all these things.
Unfortunately, ’tis also the season of chaos that can make it all too easy to lose sight of what Christmas is really about. So, in the spirit of keeping “the reason for the season” at the forefront of our hearts and minds this year, we’ve put together a list of the 14 best faith-based gifts to keep your focus on the true blessing of the season.
1. She Reads Truth Bible This Bible is as gorgeous inside as it is out. It’s perfect for those precious quiet moments spent recharging in God’s truth. Added bonus? Mini-devotionals are built in throughout to help the reader make real-life connections to the word.
2. Bible Study Kit We love, love these Bible study kits! The pens are designed specifically for writing in your Bible and won’t bleed through the thin pages as you take notes and reflect on scripture.
3. Beginner’s Bible: Timeless Children’s Stories While you’re enjoying your own Bible study, you can encourage your little ones to develop their own love for God’s word. We have this Bible at home, and our 3-year-old refuses to go to bed at night without reading at least one of the colorfully illustrated “stowys” inside.
4. Lauren Daigle CD If you haven’t heard Lauren Daigle’s hauntingly beautiful voice, you’re missing out—seriously, the girl can sing! This praise CD is perfect background music during a bible study or just as worthy of being blasted in the car or during a house-cleaning sesh.
These short and sweet scripture cards can be left anywhere as reminders of God’s truth all day long. The set comes in a series of three themes: Thankful, Grateful, and Blessed, and each one is about the size of a deck of playing cards. Can you say stocking stuffers?!
6. Faith Blanket We’re just going to leave this right here, because who doesn’t love to cozy up under a soft blanket—especially one covered with inspiring faith-filled affirmations?
7. Canvas Bible Cover With several Scripture designs to choose from, you can find the perfect cover for his or her Bible to protect it from messy spills and little hands.
8. Funny YOLO Mug “You only live once” . . . or not. This mug is a great reminder of the promise of eternal life and the perfect companion to those early mornings when you need a little caffeine to kick-start your time with God.
9. Gorgeous Farmhouse Sign Everyone can use a reminder of God’s love hanging front and center in their home. This sign is as uplifting as it is gorgeous, and, hello—we’re crazy obsessed with all things farmhouse style . . . aren’t you?
10. Faith Graphic Tee Everyone loves a good graphic tee, especially one that shows off the most important part of their life. This faith tee does just that, and it’s so stinkin’ cute. We’ll take one in every color, please.
11. Veggie Tales DVD Collection These classic cartoons are a great way to introduce even the littlest children to some of the biggest lessons in the Bible. There’s a reason Veggie Tales have been around forever—they’re just that good.
12. GraceLaced Devotional Book This top-rated devotional is broken down by the four seasons. Each day’s study includes suggested Scriptures to dive a little deeper and a prompt for reflection. Plus, the watercolor design is absolutely swoon-worthy.
13. Scripture Bar Necklace The only thing missing from any outfit is a good accessory. With this sweet bar necklace, she can take her favorite scripture wherever she goes (and we bet she’ll get a lot of compliments on the trendy design, too).
14. Bites of Truth This is one of our favorites because it allows you to connect with your kids in a simple and loving way. It provides 99 Bible verses on sticky notes with unique designs and graphics. They are great to put in lunch boxes, in bedrooms, on bathroom mirrors, or wherever you want to inspire your family and remind them of your–and His–love.
Her View From Home wants to help you find the best products for you and your family. We share what our team loves, and we may receive a small commission if you purchase from these affiliate links.