About The Big Life Journal
The Big Life Journal is a six-month journal for children designed to cultivate such important qualities as perseverance, dreaming big, mindfulness, gratitude, love of learning, and others.
Here are just a few benefits to this journal:
- It is an excellent tool to introduce your child to important and complex life concepts in a fun and engaging manner through poems, illustrations, and stories.
- Your child will be asked thought-provoking questions like: “Why is it important to help others? Can you think of someone you can help?” These questions will allow your child to think about these concepts from their own perspective.
- Your child will get into the habit of journaling. Science has shown so many benefits to journaling, such as evoking mindfulness and better communications skills.
- You and your child will share a special bond. Each week a child will go through the journal together with their Journal Buddy, who can be a parent or a guardian. Your child will remember this special time for the rest of their life!
- It is fun! Not only are there areas for drawing to be creative, but also fun questions to answer like: “Which movie character would you be and why?”