Guys – how cute is this! My sister, Linds and her daughter made the sweetest Advent calendar. This is such a simple activity your kids will love. Chances are you have a muffin tin in your cupboard which makes this project budget friendly, too. Under each day is a treat with a note.
I love it.
Here’s how she did it.
- 24 mini muffin tin – already had in my cupboard. (or two – 12 mini muffin tins)
- adhesive magnetic sheets (I used 4 5×8 sheets from Hobby Lobby or Office Depot) – about $3 per sheet
- cardstock – got mine at Target for $4
- letter stickers – Archivers for $5
- I used a scalloped circle punch for the 2nd cardstock in cream color. I think it was 1 1/2 inch diameter – already had in my craft stuff.
Cut 2 1/2 inch circles from cardstock. Stick on magnet sheeting and cut around circles. Use a glue stick to attach the second circle and stickers. Tie a ribbon at the top to hang. I have Hersey Kisses in each hole along with a simple activity for the day. For example, on the 4th it says “Watch Rudolph in Christmas jammies” 🙂