Looking for the perfect spring appetizer? Look no further. Tastebuds, meet strawberry bruschetta! A new twist on an old classic using fresh strawberries, fresh basil, goat cheese, balsamic glaze, and ciabatta bread. Simple and delicious. It really doesn’t get any easier than this!
But you don’t have to stop there. I’ve also seen versions that include candied pecans, pineapple, and bacon bits. I prefer to use goat cheese with this recipe, but you could always substitute for cream cheese.
During the spring and summer, I am always looking for recipes that don’t require me to turn on the oven. It just makes life a little easier and a little sweeter at the same time. Enjoy!
- 1 loaf Trader Joes Ciabatta Bread (sliced)
- Trader Joe's Chevre Log With Honey - Goat Cheese, 1 container (8 oz ea.)
- 2 containers fresh strawberries (sliced however you want!)
- 5 Tablespoons TraderJoes Balsamic Glaze (I'm estimating the amount, don't measure out 5 TB- simply squirt from the bottle)
- 1 cup fresh Basil leaves
- Wash strawberries and then slice however you want. Set aside
- Wash and chop fresh basil. Set aside.
- Evenly slice bread and smear a small amount of goat cheese on to each slice. Add strawberries, balsamic glaze, and top with fresh basil.