Things to remember:
1. There are times you must consciously remember to breathe.
2. Remember how important “please” and “thank you” are.
3. Take a moment to remember what you are truly wanting for yourself.
4. Not everyone will see things your way—remember, that is OK.
5. You only have so much energy—remember to prioritize how you spend it.
6. Remember when you decided to stand up for yourself? Do it again.
7. If you remember your why, what you must do becomes apparent.
8. Wherever you are, remember to be there.
9. People will attempt to rain on your parade—remember, you are waterproof.
10. Others will believe what they believe about you—remember, it does not make it your truth.
11. Remember, the path of your regret has been paved mostly by your excuses.
12. It’s simple. Remember your strength.
13. When darkness arrives, remember, no matter how deep, it cannot envelop light.
14. Even when broken, remember, a heart continues to beat.
15. Remember, you are primarily defined by the words you speak after “I am . . .”
16. Remember, somebody loves and needs you.
17. You are beautiful. Remember to view yourself only through that lens.