Food. Everyone wants it. Everyone needs it.
Global population is expected to hit 9 billion by 2050. How will we feed that many hungry people responsibly?
I found this excellent video by Smithfield Foods on their take of feeding this hungry world and how we can achieve responsible and sustainable food.
In the meantime, I’ll feed my hungry family with some yummy peach pie!
1 frozen pie crust
¾ cup of sugar
2 tbsp cinnamon
¾ cup flour
¼ cup sugar
½ stick butter, softened
- Mix together 3/4 cup sugar (if peaches are sweeter, use less sugar depending on taste) and cinnamon.
- Slice up peaches – juice and all – and mix with sugar.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Mix flour, 1/4 cup sugar and softened butter until crumbled texture.
- Pour on top of peach mixture in pie pan and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.